|Overview of Services:
Assisting Clients in Sales and Acquisitions
Founded in 1979, Stevenson & Company has assisted corporations and owners of closely-held companies throughout the U.S. in the sale and acquisition of mid-market divisions and companies. We offer our clients a unique blend of personal attention and professional expertise that results in successful transactions.
Our advisors have an average of fifteen years of merger and acquisition experience and have worked in both corporate and small business settings. All are active in professional and industry associations.
Your goals are our primary focus throughout the transaction, whether buying or selling. We are committed to assisting you and your people in:
- Maximizing your sale price or acquisition value
- Making the process easier and more efficient
- Shortening the overall timetable of the transaction
- Identifying and engaging the most qualified domestic and international prospects
- Guiding negotiations and successful closing of transactions
Experience: Businesses and Industries Served
|Manufacturing Industry Including...
Aerospace and Defense
Automotive and Truck
Electrical and Electronics
Food and Agricultural
Packaging and Printing
Plastics and Rubber
|Service Industry Including...
Logistics Industry Including...
Warehousing and Distribution